Milwaukee 2725-20 M18 FUEL 18-Volt Lithium-ion Trimmer (Tool Only)
he M18 FUEL String Trimmer has the power to clear thick brush, reaches full throttle in under 1 second, and provides up to 1 hour of run time per charge. Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the motor is positioned in the rear of the trimmer to provide the best combination of power, balance and maneuverability. The trimmer features high and low speed settings with a variable speed trigger. High provides the power to clear thick brush, and low maximizes run time while having plenty of power for grass trimming. The 16 in. cutting swath trims more grass in a single pass, increasing productivity. The full sized head holds more line and has a metal reinforced bump knob for longer life. The M18 FUEL String Trimmer is fully compatible with 125+ solutions on the M18 system.
- Powerstate brushless motor: delivers more power under load and longer motor life
- Redlink plus intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication among tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM high demand 9.0 battery: delivers unmatched run time, power and longer life
- Cutting swath: 14 in. - 16 in.
- Line diameter: 0.080 in. / 0.095 in.
- RPM: 0 - 4,600 / 0 - 5,800
- Trigger: variable speed
- Feed system: bump feed
- Part of the M18 system of over 125+ tools
- Compatible with all M18 batteries