Model DRZ with 35HE2 (35 ft. x 3/8″) cable, and HECS cutter set
- Clears clogged sinks, tubs, and laundry drains in 1-1/4” to 3” lines.
- Compact, lightweight small line drain cleaner with easy carrying handle on top
- Variable speed power cable feed drives and retrieves cable at up to 16 ft. per minute.
- Four foot guide tube keeps hands, and jobsite, clean.
- Powerful yet silent motor spins cables up to 50 ft. down the line.
- Quick-change cable cartridge system allows clean and easy cable changes.
- Rugged rust resistant aluminum drum can carry 50 ft. of 1/4″ or 5/16”, or 35 ft. of 3/8” Flexicore cable.
- Flexicore wire rope center cables have unequalled strength yet the right amount of flexibility.
- Made in U.S.A.
Model DRZ Economy Drain Cleaner
The less expensive Model DRZ uses a Quick-Grip™ chuck instead of the variable speed power cable feed. It lets you quickly grip or release the cable with just a quarter turn. The tough impact resistant plastic drum carries up to 50′ of 1/4″ or 5/16″, or 35′ of 3/8″ Flexicore® wire rope center cable.